Thursday, April 12, 2012

Viva Indie Rock Podcast #12

Podcast #12 is available for streaming online or downloading and listening at your leisure! Live broadcast radio shows are 9pm Thursdays (EST) on PMCRadio.org.



Track List:
1) Black Lips Sick of You Single Dance With You
2) Zulu Winter Language Silver Tongue
3) Yukon Blonde Tiger Talk Guns
4) Pains Of Being Pure At Heart Belong My Terrible Friend
5) The Memories The Memories Softly
6) Ravens & Chimes Holiday Life Clarissa Explains It All
7) Kishi Bashi 151a It All Began With A Burst
8) The Fresh and Onlys Stash Rituals Do What I Came To Do
9) King Tuff Wild Desire Hole In My Head
10) Los Campesinos Hold On Now Youngster Drop It Doe Eyes
11) Xiu Xiu Always Gul Mudin
12) Lacrosse Bandages For the Heart I See A Brightness
13) Young Hines Give Me My Change Don't Break My Fall
14) Zambri House of Baasa Icbys
15) Does It Offend You Yeah? You Have No Idea... Dawn of the Dead
16) Trampled By Turtles Stars & Satellites The Calm & the Crying Wind

No comments: